Monday, August 31, 2009

Digital Ink Co. Design Team Call Out!



Digital Ink Co. is looking for 8 new DT for their new company. The call ends tonight at midnight! I hope I make the deadline. I am not usually this late with stuff but I "Hemmed and Hawed" over applying and then decided.. heck yeah! So... here are two of my cards for the entry.They are both digital images. The birds are really 1 image that I flipped to get the second image so it looked like two birds fighting over the same worm! I am sorry if my followers have seen them already but...!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

That little boy is so sweet looking!!

Rachel said...

Adorable cards. Thanks for the comments. I have been lots better. I can actually eat and I have gained about 10 lbs. puts me at 102 I am happy so far ;)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute - love the 2 birds! Good luck on your DT...

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...