Friday, August 28, 2009

First time for Mojo Monday !


I found a new sketch challenge while blogging on Monday and thought wow! I knew I had to give Mojo Monday a try. They are on sketch # 101...which means that I have been living with "my head in the sand" for the last 100 sketches! LOL! Well...now that I found them I will most certainly try their sketches out as much as my time permits {school IS starting :( }. Thanks for the cool sketch! I used a Hanna stamp ...cool Moose Riley, who is riding out the last waves of summer! Cowabunga Dude!
I used SU card stock and copics to color. My background square was done with glimmer mist and stencil of a dragonfly. Ribbons were just scraps from my ribbon drawer. I love it when all the colors just come together! I used my cuttlebug and my crimper on the background papers. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi, Great card! I love the image and your coloring is fantastic.
Thanks for the nice comment on my card.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...