Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Midnight Madness Challenge #15



This weeks challenge at Midnight Madness found me using this cute image from Squigglyfly. I really can get into this singing elephant as I love to sing! I sing everywhere... I sing at work, I sing at home. I sing in the shower and the grocery store! LOL! I used sharpies and copics to color this digital image and SU cardstock. My ribbons are just some scraps I had in my ribbon drawer.

The DP is from a pad I bought at Big Lots. I don't know who this will be for but I always need birthday cards.

7 comments:

Phyllis said...

Darling elephant and lovely colors on this cute, cute card. The Midnight Madnes Design Team thanks you for coming out to play with us this week. See you next week!!


Phyllis - MMDesign Team
aka SparklePlenty1000 at SCS

Lori said...

SOOOO cute Georgia! Thanks for visiting my blog and for the info on George vs. Mini Monograms. I'm going to have to think about getting that one! You wouldn't think finding a simple scallop would be that difficult! :)

Michelle's Daydreams said...

What a sweet little elephant. :) Cute! Cute! Cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us! :)

Michelle MMDT

Sunshine said...

OH this elephant is sooo cute! Good luck with the challenge this week. Hugz, Sunshine:)

Denise @ kc242 said...

Your elephant card is so adorable. Love that it is a birthday card too. Thanks so much for playing along with us on the sketch challenge.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Love your elephant!! What a beautiful card that would make anyone smile!! Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Ah, now This one made me giggle! Such a cute stamp and pretty card :) Thanks for playing our sketch this week, and hope you'll join us for more. Please do stop by my page for MMSC Blog candy as you are eligible since you played the sketch, best ~Jeni & MMSC DT

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...