Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rock On!


I did this card using a Squigglyfly image. I picked up the guitar paper clips at the Christmas Tree Shoppe. I thought this would be a cute card for my nephew who is turning 14. What do you think?
Sorry for the short post but I am on my way to Canada for a Karoke party with my brother and sister-in-law! My Hubby refused to go cause he's afraid they won't let him back into the States without a passport...I like to live on the edge! LOL! So... hopefully I will be back tomorrow with another post! Have a fun evening everyone, I know I will!

PS I'm back...I made it safely back over the border from Canada!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...