Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dare u2 Digi Challenge


I did this card for the dareu2digistamp Challenge #20 using 1 ribbon, 2 patterened papers and 3 flowers.
I used the digital Yoga Mama image from Modern Sugar Blvd., and a digital quote from Paper Makeup Stamps. I did this card twice as I thought it said 2 papers (not two patterned papers) and had only used the kraft paper and the blue patterned paper around yoga Mama.When I went to post it on my blog, I re- read the instructions and saw it said 2 patterned papers! Now technically I have only used 2 papers totally as the kraft paper has the pattern on the other side of it! This was a cool challenge and one that I will revisit as I love digital images! How about you?

7 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

nice work, luv the flowers!

enjoy *~*

Lori said...

Great card Georgia. I love digi images...especially MSB!

Sally H said...

What a gorgeous card!That image is wondeful and I love the colours you chose! I'll be checking out MSB next!

Larissa said...

Gorgeous Georgia! Very lovely image and a nice layout!
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Nice digi image - love your design.
Thanks for joining the DU2DS Challenge this week!

Sandra said...

Great card and serene image. Thanks for joining us on Dare U 2 Digi Stamp this time.
Sandra x

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an awesome card! Love the colors!
TFS :*)
~ margie

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...