Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Challenge at Modern Sugar



Happy Saturday everyone! The challenge today at MSB is to use any MSB image and make a banner! This was a lot of fun to do once I figured out what image to use from all the cute ones we have. I decided on the champagne glasses image and made a banner to use for an anniversary or wedding party. I colored the images once I sized them to the size I wanted. That's what is so cool about digital images... you're not stuck to the original size but can make it the size you need for the project you choose! How cool is that! Next I made tags using my Cricut (Tags, bags and more cartridge). I used some pretty lace that I had for the ribbon and also to tie each tag to the banner. I used Stickles on my images for the bubbles to make them "pop" ( kind of like the popping bubbles in the real thing... I LOVE the bubbles!).
So... pop on over to MSB and give it a try and you could just win two images of your choice! That would be Sweeeeeet!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...