Monday, August 24, 2009

My Granddaughter's new blog


My 7 year old grandbaby Isabella is totally into stamping with me. She watched me put uploads onto my blog and was so into it. She said she wanted her own blog and so, I said sure! She loves art and does "crafting" with me every day. So... today she asked me how many followers she has! I told her 1 (me) and she said "I hope I get a lot of followers who will leave comments about my pictures". How sweet is that!
So I am asking all my viewers to click on her blog( just click on the title on this post) and leave her a little comment if you have the time and/or become her follower. I know she will love it! Thank you so very much!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...