Saturday, August 1, 2009

Another Saturday Challenge from Modern Sugar

The challenge this week is by Lindsay. You are suppose to use flourishes, flowers, and/or bling! You may use any MSB image that you would like. I chose Hippie Mama cause she reminds me of me! I was so like her back in the late 60's & 70's! (I am really aging myself with that one! lol!) I used to wear the low waisted wide legged bell bottoms and thought I was so cool... My Father is still on my sh-- list cause he refused to let me go to Woodstock! Oh well... I would have gotten really muddy anyway!But I still regret not seeing Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin!
The designer paper I've used is from Quick Quotes( I have tons that I won at a class of theirs at Convention this year...yahoo!).My card stock is from AC Moore. The bling is from there too.I used Copics and Sharpies to color my image.
So...anyway; cruise on over to MSB and try your hand at the challenge and check out all the other DT cards while you are there. You may be the winner of two free images of your choice!

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Love the color combo! I remember the Woodstock days! Guess I've dated myself, too.

Javablustamper said...

Georgia, this creation is AWESOME!! I LOVE the colors and the way you colored the image!! Heck....I LOVE everything!! haha!! Hope you are well!!

Take care!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...