Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One High and One Low...


Layin' Rubber Ink named me the winner of her blog candy! I won out of over 230 entries! Yahoo! I am super excited to win a set of six of these little cuties. I can't wait to "ink them up". A big thanks to you Alysabeth! And if you get a chance to check out Alysabeth's blog you will love it!

On another note... I was too late to make the team at Digital Ink Co. as the DT had already been picked :(
But; I have been asked to perhaps be a guest designer in one of the coming months so I am super happy about that! If you get a chance hop on over to Digital Ink Co. and congratulate the new DT and check out their "goodies". I think you'll be glad you did! Happy Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

Bee said...

Congrats on winning this candy, what a great prize. Best of luck with your guest DT spot, you make super cards using digi images...maybe you'll pop over and check out Bee Crafty Downloads :)
Best wishes.

Marianne Penner said...

Congrats on you Gorjuss blog candy win. Your cards are beautiful!

Alysabeth said...

Sorry you missed the deadline:o( That happened to me with Pink Cat Studio, they changed the deadline and I missed the announcement! I was bummed but it all works out for the best I'm sure some wonderful companies will see your talent soon. Digital Delights is having a DT call right now and Wendy is AWESOME to work for. You can find all the links on my blog. You probably already know about it though because you follow my blog so well:o) GOOD BLOG FRIEND!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...