Friday, September 4, 2009

Beware...Halloween is Coming...And a win at S2G!


I did this card just because! It wasn't for a color or sketch challenge, it was just because I felt like making a card. The image is a Dustin Pike digital colored with Copics and Prisma Markers.I inked up a cardboard shape to place on the left side of the card. The little cloth corner has been hanging around in a box of "stuff" so sorry but I don't remember whose it is ( maybe Making Memories?). I used the gooey punch from Martha Stewart for the drippiness ( is that a word?!) on the image. The DP is from Die Cuts With A View. Leave me some lovin!
On to my next part of the title... I did a blog hop over at Shirley's 2 Girls yesterday and I won a $20.00 gift certificate to their store! Yahoo! I think I better go play the lottery...LOL!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Georgia...love your coloring and that's such a cute image!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog and
CONGRATULATIONS for winning over at Shirley's 2 Girls...AWESOME!

Georgia said...

Ilove the MS Punch! I'll be out on the lookout for it next time I go shopping. Great card. Congrats on your at the S2G Blog Hop! They have great stamps. We must have a lucky name. I've won twice from them!

Justine said...

Congratulations for winning the gift certificate over on our S2G blog Hop. Wasn't that fun. Thank you for your sweet comments. I now have my own personal blog candy up if you are still feeling lucky!! Hugz

Anonymous said...

OMG!! What a really fun image!! I love that!!! Very nice coloring!!! TFS!! HUGS

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...