Saturday, September 5, 2009

Vee's Sketch Pad challenge, Digi Shack, and some other challenge...


Vee over at Vee's Sketch pad has a really pretty sketch challenge this week. I knew I had to try it! And...I just bought my first (gasp!) Magnolia stamp and she seemed perfect for this sketch. I love this sketch Vee and I look forward to next week's ! I am also adding this on to Digi Shack's challenge this week to use 1 ribbon, 2 dp, and 3 brads. I also did this with another challenge in mind: Use 1 flower,2 ribbons, 3 brads and 4 papers...You could use more of each item but had to at least use the minimum. I just don't remember whose challenge it was. LOL! So if you are reading this and know would you please let me know. Thanks! I think the next time I better write down where I get my challenges from and not depend on the old brain cells so much!

6 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Very cute! Great papers and I like how you used the flower brads for the swing's rope.

Christine said...

Very cute!!! I love how you made the swing and the DP is so cheerful. Lili Boo has 2 ribbons, 3 flowers , 4 brads. http://lily-bootoo.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Christine

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What an adorable card! Love the color and the swing is so cute! TFS and thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower!!

Hugs,
~Terry

Vee said...

A really lovely card Georgia,I especially like the way you made the swing, glad you enjoyed using the sketch.
xx Vee

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Oh how adorable!! I love the sweet coloring and the fun swing you've made!! Too cute!! HUGS

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...