Wednesday, September 2, 2009



I seem to be on a roll this week! Sassy Studio Design had a blog hop to intro their new "Back To School" line. They played this cool little contest to find all the school items on each of the DT's blog postings. Well... I played along and entered the contest and found out today that I won! Yahoo! And what did I win you ask...? I won three of their just released back to school images! So check out my blog in the next couple of days and I should have something made up to show you!

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations! What a thrill to be a winner of the school stamps! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking part in the S2G blog hop!

Vee said...

Congratulations on your win and thanks for visiting my Sketch Pad. Glad you liked what you saw and hope you become a regular visitor.
xx Vee

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats on your win! Look forward to seeing what you create.

~Terry

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...