Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us!


We will be celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary this coming week on September 29th... Where have the years gone? It seem impossible that we have been married this long when I still only feel like I am 25 years old! We went to dinner last night at Mother's on Virginia street in a downtown Buffalo area. What a wonderful dinner! All I can say is that if you ever get the chance to go there... go! I don't know why we waited all these years to go to this restaurant! We certainly won't wait another 36! LOL! It reminded me of the little restaurants that you would find in Manhattan...Simply a jewel!

7 comments:

Georgia said...

Congrats! You look great in the picture. When I squint, you look 25 just like me! I squint alot anymore!!!

Maria Matter said...

Hey Georgia!
Happy Anniversary!!!!

Blessings, Maria

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Happy Anniversary Georgia! We're just 6 years behind you! May you have many many more! Congrats!

Javablustamper said...

WOW!! See what I miss when I am sick?! I hope you had an AWESOME Anniversary!! 36 years!!! WOW!! That is Absolutely AWESOME!!! I wish you MAY more years of happiness to come!! Hope you are well my friend!!!


Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congratulations on your 36th Anniversary!! (My dh and I celebrated our 36th four months ago). Best wishes for many more happy years together!!!

Terry

Desire Fourie said...

Wow, Georgia, what a special achievement in this day and age. Congratulations on being married to each others as partners for life for 36 years. Glad you got to really celebrate it.
Hugs
Desire

suzARTe said...

A very happy belated wedding anniversary. Wishing you many more years of happiness and when I am in Buffalo I will be sure to eat thre

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...