Sunday, September 13, 2009

S2G digi Challenge


Shirley's 2 Girls had a digi night over at SNR last night. I joined in the fun and received this cute digi Gracie. We were to make a project using fall colors and kraft paper somewhere on our project. I love the new Miss Elizabeth fall papers so I had to use them. (I am going back to AC Moore today to snag more!) I used paper pizazz and SU paper for the rest. And...I just happened to have a "brown" bag hanging around so I made up this cute little gift bag to go along with the card. I did flip the image for the bag. The ribbons and yarn I just had hanging' in my stash. So... let me know what you think... Does it feel like an Autumn card and bag?

P.S. If you click on the picture it will zoom it in and you can read the cute poem that I found online

3 comments:

Georgia said...

I just left a post and I don't think it made it. I'll try again.
Love what you did with the digi challenge. Like how you staged the pix. The candy pumpkins are a nice touch!

Sharon said...

Oooo, love the paper and the colors you used on the image! Have a great week!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Shut up!! These projects are AMAZING!! I love that you created a gift bag to go with the card. Absolutely DARLING!! Thanks for playing!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...