Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge # 3...on a Saturday!


I had a tough time with this sketch. I kept on procrastinating but finally figured it out last night! I used Hot Off the Press DP on the card, and Tattered Angels glimmer mist on the tagboard. I love that mist! It gave the tag board a nice shimmery look. I stamped a cute little bee on the middle of the flower area and then used his buzz as the sentimemt. The stamp is by CMC. The band going across the middle is also by HOTP and says happy birthday on it. I stamped the inside with the cute little bee again and the sentiment "Happy Birthday". Give me some lovin' and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

How cute Georgia! You did a great job with the sketch! I like the buckle.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...