Saturday, July 25, 2009

Double Shot of Challenges...



The first card was made using the sketch #24 from Card Patterns Weekly Card Sketch,
and a digital image from Fred, She Said. I love this image! It's the first time I have used any from Fred She Said, but it won't be the last! I used my copics and prismamarkers to color the image.Parers are from Paper Pizazz, ribbon from Joanne's.
My second card was a challenge over at Paper Craft Planet :PCP071809. My fun image is a digital image from Modern Sugar Blvd. Don't cha just love her? She reminds me of pictures from the 50's. Leave it to Beaver type; June Cleaver!
Thanks for lookin' and leave me some lovin'!

7 comments:

Alysabeth said...

As a thank you for the wonderful words and commitment you show to my blog I have an award waiting there for you:o) You'll have to retrieve it from my sidebar because Blogger is being a nincompoop:o( Please pass it on to 5 talented ladies that inspire you.

Thanx again, Alysabeth

Christine said...

Great cards! I too love those 50s images.

Blessings,
Christine

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Great cards, Georgia! I love the colours in the flowerpot. Thanks so much for playing :)

Hugs, Fred

Donna said...

lovely coloring Georgia on the FSS freebie image. Great DP as well and the ribbon is gorgeous and a nice added touch.
hugs
Donna xx

Cassie said...

ah yes - she does!! i'm actually watching leave it to beaver right now!!!

Valerie said...

awww I just read your farewell to me on MSB..your a sweetheart thanks! and we will keep in touch here on blog land! Hugs!

Valerie said...

oooo and I forgot to add your cards are adorable love the cake lady she's so cute with that paper!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...