Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Relax...Just Do It!


I received this image from DigiShack ...(I think!) and am just getting around to using it now! I used the waxed paper technique with the divine swirls folder for my Cuttlebug to make the background paper. What a cool technique! Gina K's blog has a tutorial on it if you want to check it out. I used copics and chalk to color my image. The work circle was from a freebie sheet of words from (Digi Shack I think) another digital freebie. I guess I really need to start writing down where I get these digital images from...I am going to send this card to my sister Marcia who just retired as a principal of an elementary school outside of Boston. I hope she likes it...

1 comment:

Debby said...

Too cute! Love the wax paper tech you used. Saw it the other day and I'm dying to try it.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...