Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Releases at MSB


Here are three of the new releases available today at Modern Sugar Blvd.The first is called Dance. Isn't she so pretty?! I chose to make notecards with her and a cute little box to store them in.My sentiment is from G Studio. I also used the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on my card after I printed off the image on it. What could be easier? You can see my completed project when you visit Modern Sugar 's blog site.My second card uses the new Lipstick image. Don't you find yourself using different lipsticks for summer? What a fun image!


My last card uses the Hoodie Mama image. I love this one! I personally like to wear hoodies (even tho my DH hates them on me!). I did this card as a collage style card and love the way it turned out. I used my cuttlebug and inked up the folder berfore putting the paper in it to give my paper a little different look. This a cool technique that I saw on my travels while online. Why don't you give it a try? and these adorable images would be great to use on those items you are going to make with this technique! So...head on over, step right up, and take a "swing" at these new images! You'll be glad you did! Have a great day everyone and thanks for visiting me!

1 comment:

Micki said...

Oh I love that image..... I love all your creations :-). But I definitely like the 'Explore-Discover' card :-)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...