Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tag...You're It!


The challenge for today at Modern Sugar Blvd is to use a tag anywhere on your card with any MSB image. I used a tag I made with all the cool things I love about vacation! The images I used were from the Fun In The Sun accessories. Why don't you check out all the other Sugars' cards then hop on over to Modern Sugar Blvd and give it a whirl. You just might win 2 free images! Have a super Saturday everyone. My oldest son turned 21 today! Happy birthday Jim... We love you!

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very fun card! Love the tag you made. Great job.

cabio's craft corner said...

This is super cute. Love your summery theme!
Hugs,
Cabio

Javablustamper said...

SUPER cute!!! I LOVE this!!! Hope you are well and havin' fun with those grandkids!!!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...