Monday, July 13, 2009

Paper Craft Planet sk071109 Challenge


The challenge this week at PCP is to do a one layer card. Simple right? Wrong...! I really had to think "outside the box" to do this card. I am so accustomed to doing layers and adding embellishments that this challenge had me perplexed. I finally decided on using this Riley stamp and building around him. I stamped Riley first, colored the image, then masked him and placed the tree stamp over him which in actuality then placed the trees behind him. I used one of my templates to place the decorative border around the edges of the card. I then colored the trees and chalked all of the background for water and sky. Phew! I think it turned out ok...What do you think?

1 comment:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...