Friday, July 10, 2009

Another Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge...On Friday!


I just finished another card using the Tuesday Morning Sketch for this week. Aren't these chickens just too funny?! They were a freebie from Digi Shack. I love being able to use up little bits of papers that I have hanging around in my scrap box and this sketch used 4 different papers! Yahoo! Joni from Inktegrity is sponsoring Mel's challenge this week so give it a try, and maybe you'll be the lucky winner of some slamming digital images from Joni...It's a "win/win" situation don't ya think?!
Just click on my title bar above to go magically to Tuesday Morning Sketches. (Isn't the magic of the internet amazing?!)

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh cute cute cute!! I love that you used the new digi image from The Digi Shack. Did you link it to Toni's challenge?

Thanks for another entry.

Alysabeth said...

LOVE IT! the background is such an awesome display of DP and the "chicks" are totally adorable;o)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...