Saturday, July 25, 2009

And The Award Goes To...


I received this award from Alysabeth over at Layin' Rubber Ink. I am thrilled to receive this from her as I think her blog rocks! If you get a chance, check it out. I am to pass this on to 5 people who I think are beautiful bloggers. The hard part is picking just 5 people! Here are the people I chose:

Jacquie over at Javablustamper. I love her blog and she is very talented...

Sandee over at Simply Southern Sandee Sandy is wonderful at her creations! I love visiting her blog!

Christine who is our guest designer over at Modern Sugar Blvd. this month. Here is one lady who really rocks it out! Visit her blog at Change of Heart

Crystal over at Rustic Daisy. Crystal is a fellow DT from Modern Sugar and I adore her blog! If you need a smile for the day, visit her blog and she will always leave you chuckling!

Tenia over at Jazzy Paper. Tenia is another of the DT members of Modern Sugar Blvd. She is also the coordinator for another blog that she created called Jazzy Inspirations. This cool site gets its' ideas for card sketches from the cover of (yup, you guessed it...Jazz) CD's. One cool site to check out.

Congrats to all these wonderful bloggers and I hope everyone who is reading this checks out all of their blogs!

5 comments:

Javablustamper said...

WOW!!! Georgia!!! Congrats on your award!! Thank you SO much for mine!! It REALLY means a lot!! You just made my day!!! I'd say YOU rock!!! Hope you are well!!!



Take care!

Tenia Nelson said...

Thanks lady!!! Congrats to you too!!

Christine said...

Hi Georgi,

I gave something back to you. Check my blog. I hope you have fun with it!

Blessings,
Christine

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Congratulations to you Georgia! And thank you for choosing me! You are so sweet! I will display it proudly! I'll post it as soon as I can! Thanks Georgia and have a wonderful week!!!

Alysabeth said...

Oh I TOTALLY agree with you 5 picks, great blogs!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...