Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tuesday Morning Sketch # 4



Melissa has another great sketch challenge for everyone up on her site at Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week I decided to not place an image with a person, animal, etc. and just go for words. I used Quick Quotes dp for the background, another piece of dp (don't remember whose as it was a scrap) and my stamped sentiment. I used Little Black Dress fibers and Un Buttons.The 3 black embellis are from Joanne's. The sentiment is from Heidi Grace stamps. I love how it turned out... This will be a graduation card for my son. I hope he likes it!

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Georgia this is awesome! I love when words are the focal image.

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...