Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter !

Happy Easter to all of you out there in "BLOGLAND" . I hope you have a wonderful day with those near and dear to you. I wanted to share a card that I made for my daughter and her family...



This is a tri-fold card that I cut out using my Cricut and the Artiste cartridge. That cartridge was worth every dollar I spent on it (and it wasn't cheap!) It is so versatile and has cuts for everything. If you could only get one cartridge this would be the one to choose!
Here is the inside of the card...




I colored the image with my Copic markers. The image is from Doodle Pantry. The sentiment is from Cardz TV. I won an Easter set of sentiments last year for entering one of their challenges. My heart and other embellishments were cut with punches. The heart on the front is actually cut from an old greeting card that was given to me. I loved the shading of the paper and knew I could use it for something! LOL! I am such a "pack rat" or as my son in law says; "Mom, you have Packinson's disease"! Funny boy! I did clean up my scrap room yesterday though. Two bags of scraps made it to my recycling can. It is now a nice neat room (for the next few weeks anyhow!) Have a great Easter and don't forget to visit Doodle Pantry. The new images will be revealed on April 3rd!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody #17- Anything Goes
Lacy Sunshine Challenge - Anything Goes
OSAAT - Spring
That Craft Place - Animals
Dilly Beans - Easter

12 comments:

Alyx said...

This is so cute Georgia! Love the image and the colours are so bright and cheerful.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Magpies Delights Crafty Home said...

Very cute card x Thanks for joining me and the rest of the DT over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog and hope to see you again soon, Hugs, Caroline.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love unusual folds and this is unusual and fun. Love it! Now for me to figure out how to do it since I don't have my cricut expression anymore...haha

Penny said...

What a pretty card, Georgia! Love that gorgeous paper you used! Such a wonderful design, and that image is just adorable! Hope you are having a great Easter! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Choccy said...

Such a beautiful card.. Its a great shape too and the chick is just super cute !
Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time.. Good Luck in the draw and Happy Easter.
Choccy x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute - thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Dawn Frost said...

I haven't made a trifold card in ages, love yours Georgia!

Mimi said...

A lovely card Georgia, I bet your daughter and her family just loved receiving in. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

CraftyGirl said...

Super cute and I love the fold. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute card, Georgia!

CG said...

One of my favorite card folds! Love all the elements. Thank you for joining our "Spring" challenge at OSAAT, and hope you'll join us tomorrow for a new challenge. Best, CG

Crafting Vicky said...

Super cute card. I really love the fold that hides the wonderful digi and sentiment.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Lacy Sunshine challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...