Friday, March 8, 2013

Bunny Fun!

Today I want to tell you about the new challenge at Jellypark Friends... Bunny Hop Challenge! So let's do a bunny hop with lots of little rabbits all over your projects! We want to see rabbits, rabbits, and more rabbits! Here is what I created using two different images from Jellypark Friends and my Photoshop program...




I colored the images with my Copic markers and then used my Spellbinder dies and my Cricut to cut the shapes. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I love those sentiments from Paulette!
Check out all of the wonderful creations done by the Design Team and then start your creation...and you know what they say about bunnies... they sure multiply fast! lol! Have a great weekend everyone and don't forget to hug the ones you love!!!!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Inspire me Fridays - Always anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything With a Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever



3 comments:

Penny said...

Georgia, Claire must have loved your card--it is so darling, and uses more than one of her images! Great job with the Photoshopping! Love your design, colors, papers, and perfect sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gosh, this is fantastic. Love all the adorable bunnies and your fun sentiment. Awesome card, Georgia!

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww this is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- ps I have new candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html?showComment=1363023384794#c6346218637911744916

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...