Friday, March 22, 2013

Sweet on Ewe !

Hi everyone and happy Friday! I thought the end of the work week would never come...Only three days next week and then I will be on my Spring Break. I can't wait for the week of "nothingness" !
I wanted to share a new card that I made using one of Jellypark Friends new images that are available to buy starting today. Here is my card...


I used the lamb and sentiment image from Claire's new release; "Ewe Are Sweet". My Cricut was used to cut the grass. I found an old tulip sticker that I had in my stash and some pretty flowers that I found at the Dollar Tree. I "faux" stitched around the outer edge of both the card base and the image base. I think it turned out looking sweet and simple; just like that sweet lamb! I colored the lamb using my Copic markers.
Go on over to Jellypark Friends and check out both of the new releases and also check out the new challenge. The challenge this time around is to use soft pastel colors for Spring. Hoping I see your beautiful creation for our challenge!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Creative Moments Challenge #33 - Animals
Nutcrafters Challenge #39 - Spring is Here
The Paper Shelter challenge #104
Word Art Wednesdays - Anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Through the Craft Door - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Shelby Goolsby said...

I love this!! What a great design and those tulips are just adorable. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

Sylvia x said...

what a super card and just perfect for my "Spring has come" challenge over at Nutcrafters

Good luck

Hugs
Sylvia x

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week, and come back by real soon. Your art is lovely.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Penny said...

Georgia, this is so cute! Love how you designed your card with all the fun die cuts & embellies! Love the faux stitching, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sheryl said...

I love those die cuts, they are perfect for this card. Great little lamb image.
Great to see you at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Ann said...

Super cute, love the tulips in the pot. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

WeirdCat said...

So cute, love the tulips, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight,
Ruth x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...