Thursday, March 28, 2013

Enjoy the Ride!

I wanted to share a card that I created using my Cricut and a stamp set from CTMH. My designer papers are from Recollections. The lined paper is once again from that $.49 Guest book that I found at the Salvation Army Thrift store. I used an SU punch to do the edge of the paper and then Tim Holtz distress ink around the edges. My bicycle was cut using the Cricut. A little baker's twine was added and my card was finished!


The inside of the card:



I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sarah Hurley - Recycled item (I recycled the paper from the guest book)
Word Art Wednesdays - Uplifting sentiment
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Blog - Spring is in the Air (use a spooled item...my baker's twine)
Simply Challenged - Use lots of layers

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the card and the message. I never learned to enjoy the ride until a few years back.
Thank you for posting at Word Art Wednesday; we love seeing your wonderful art and we really appreciate you taking time to join us.
I pray abundant Easter Blessings for you and your loved ones.
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...

Great project. I love what you've done creatively, and I'm so glad that you've joined in our challenge this week. Thanks for sharing with us. Please come back again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Penny said...

Absolutely darling! Love the design and all your elements! Love the different papers and your sentiment, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...