Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's a Home Run!

I wanted to share a card I made for my nephew's birthday this coming weekend. I used the Baseball Birdie set from Doodle Pantry to create it! I also used the balloon from the birthday party set. A little black floss for the balloon which I popped up with pop dots. My scalloped circle is from a punch. The designer papers and the sentiment are from the same baseball birdie set. Here is my card:




There is a monthly challenge going on right now at Doodle Pantry so go over to the blog and check it out. Just for entering (with a Doodle Pantry image) you will receive one of Laurie's new image sets! This month it is this cute set:


***Please click on my card to make it bigger. For some reason Blogger won't let me size or center my photos anymore...If anyone can tell me how to fix this problem I will be forever thankful to you!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Bloggers Network - Spring or Pastels (In the US spring is heralded by the opening of baseball season!)
OSAAT - Anything Goes!
Creative Moments - Add a sentiment
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Penny said...

Georgia, I love your card! The image is adorable; I love the design, the color palette, the papers, that fab star, and the sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, he's so adorable. The string tied to the star is perfect!

Unknown said...

This is just so sweet .Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
Kaz.xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love orange and blue together. I love baseball better than football and I love your card. I hope you nephew had a terrific birthday!

Glenda Atkins said...

Too adorable, I think your card hit a home run, bet your nephew loved it!
hugs
Glenda

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fantastic card, Georgia. What an adorable birthday card for your nephew. Love the addition of the birthday balloon and your awesome design,

Karen Petitt said...

A seriously cute image - I love your colouring and this is a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Moments #12 add a sentiment challenge. We really appreciate it and I hope to see you again at our next challenge hugs Karen P CM DT (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/ )

Nikki Byrne said...

Gorgeous card, love your image and your colour choice!! Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

Perfect layering on this fun card - perfect color combination for the fun baseball birdie from Doodle Pantry

Made by Mandy said...

Hi Georgia, hope you are well and great to see you are still crafting :) This is a lovely card using that cute image.

Many thanks for joining in with our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

Dawn Frost said...

Great card Georgia I know your nephew will love it!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your win Georgia!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...