Sunday, March 17, 2013

It's All About the Shamrocks!

I wanted to share three cards that I have made over the past week for St. Patrick's Day. I hope you like them!


The image for my cute little worm card is from Doodle Pantry and is one of their new releases. I love it and it comes with several different sentiments...one just right for whatever you want to say!


The above card was made for one of my Irish friends. The sentiment is her favorite and I used my Cricut to cut out the shamrocks. It went together very quickly! I found the sentiment with that gorgeous background on the internet. (Not sure from where...)



My final card was done for another friend's birthday (and yes; she is Irish too!). I used my Cricut for the hat and shamrocks. The sentiment was from the dollar spot at Michael's. My lined background paper is actually from a guest book that I found at Salvation army for $.49 ! I can see lots of uses for the papers and the book itself is hard-covered with 3 rings on the inside. I am thinking about using it to journal my crazy life!
Hope you all didn't drink too much green beer today! lol!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Cardz TV - Erin Go Braugh (green, black and white only)

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful cards Georgia. Loving the cute little worm on the first.
{I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Glenda Atkins said...

Love all three but I am partial to the Doodle Pantry one. Fab card!
hugs
glenda

Unknown said...

OMG...I love the design on the worm image card...wow...that looks fantastic.

Penny said...

Georgia, all three are wonderful cards for the holiday! My favorite has to be the first one with that darling worm! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Dawn Frost said...

All the cards are fantastic, my favourite is actually the centre one, LOVE that sentiment!

Nicole said...

Great cards! I love the first card, so cute! Don't you just love thrift store finds for crafting! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...