Friday, April 5, 2013

Doodle Time is Here!

Today is the day of the new releases over at Doodle Pantry. I had the wonderful opportunity to work with one of Laurie's older sets that she has "colorized". The set is called Color Pears and Raspberries. Just click on the name and it will magically take you right to the set at the store!
Here are my cards...


The first set I worked with was the Raspberry set. I had a lot of fun with it in my Photoshop program! I added additional images and sized them till I liked how it looked. Then I layered them by using pop dots. The background paper and the sentiment are also from the set.I used distress ink around the borders of my papers.

Here is the second card that I created...


I took the image of the single pear with blossom leaves and made it into two! The background paper is from the same set.The sentiment is from another of Laurie's sets.My buttons are from Joanne's. (They were 50% off last week!)Again I used distress inks on my borders.
Check out the challenge going on now too at the Doodle Pantry blog. If you enter the challenge (you must use a Doodle Pantry image{lots of freebies at the store}and not just a sentiment. You will receive a new set that has just been released... Berry Nice Mice!

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love BOTH of these wonderful cards. I've lost my mojo and really wanted to work with the fruit. Now I can by casing yours...doubling the fruit was great and the papers are both are soooo inviting!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the card - and love how you doubled up on the pear, great idea and great job.

Penny said...

Both cards are beautiful! Love the pretty papers with the images! Love your designs, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Elizabeth Hart said...

Both of these projects are fabulous - the fruit really looks like it is ready to eat.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Stunning designs, Georgia! You really worked the magic in Photoshop. Both of these cards are perfection!

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia your cards are gorgeous! Great work in photoshop, its pearly nice, lol!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...