Monday, April 29, 2013

Always in Fashion

I wanted to share a 3x3 note card that I made using one of Laurie's new images from Doodle Pantry. I used the colored old fashioned button top shoe image and one of the sentiments from the Fancy Shoe set to create it. Here is what I created:


Only two more days until the next wonderful sets of images are unveiled over at Doodle Pantry! Make sure to check them out...
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Make it Monday - Always anything Goes
OLLCB - Vintage/Nostalgic
Challenges 4 Everybody - #19 Anything Goes

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a chic creation with beautiful colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Wendi said...

What a pretty card lovely image
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors Georgia. Visited from MIM..Loz

Dawn Frost said...

I just love that old shoe the colours are fantastic!

Elena V. said...

It's so cute! I saw you on Make It Monday.

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fabulous card! Love the beautiful colors great image. Thank you so mcuh for sharing with us at Make It Monday. ^_^

Billie A said...

I saw your card on MIM. I love the vintage look and the paper choice is great. Very nice card.

Daniele said...

what a great card, love the image so glad you joined us at OLL
hugs

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...