Friday, April 19, 2013

Make Me Smile...

The challenge over at Jellypark Friends this time around is to create something that "makes you smile"! Check out the blog and all of the delightful creations that the design team have created. It is also the day of a new release image and I got to play with it...


My card is a trifold card. Here is the inside...


My papers are various scraps from Quick Quotes. I colored the image with my trusty Copic markers.
I am going to send this card to a co-worker who broke her foot and won't be able to come back to work until the last week of school. I hope she gets a "kick" out of it!

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously cheerful.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Penny said...

Love your tri-fold design, Georgia! Love your papers, coloring, & the sentiment on the inside, too! Such a cute card! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great card, Georgia! Sweet image with a LOL hysterical sentiment. This will definitely give big smiles!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Georgia, I love the tri-fold design :)
I hope you are okay & have a great week :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Hi Georgia, I tried to reply to your email but it keeps bouncing back to me is there another way I can contact you? Mel xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...