Sunday, April 14, 2013

Is it Flip Flop Weather YET ???

I don't know about you; but I live in flip flops in the summer! If I could wear them to work I sure would.
I wanted to share a card that I made using a flip flop set from Doodle Pantry. Such a fun set! It comes with colored images and line images (if you prefer to color). It also comes with some might sweet sentiments!



I chose to size the flip flops a little smaller and make a row of them. I used the colored images. This sweet sentiment echoes my feelings exactly! My paper is really glittery (I don't think the photo does it justice). I used 2 star shaped brads that have been hanging around my brads for quite a while so I don't remember who made them...
New releases come out Tuesday the 16th at Doodle Pantry! Laura is trying something new and has the releases coming out twice this month! (Twice as much fun shopping for you!) So...stay tuned tomorrow and check out the image that I created with!
Have a great evening everyone...
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everyone - #18-Always Anything Goes
OSAAT - Bright Colors
Opus Gluei - Bright Colors or Pastels

9 comments:

Mimi said...

Great card Georgia, know just what you mean about wearing flip-flops - me too . Lovely bright DP you have used. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Im wearing flip flops as I write....haha Fun, Springy card. I have also done a card with the little flip flops and will be posting soon. I love your yellow background. I'm into yellow these days.

Penny said...

Really cute! Makes me want to go back to Hawaii--now, this instant! LOL! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Pat (mspfd) said...

How super fun, Georgia. Luvin the bright colors and row of flip flops. This card just makes me smile.

Glittered Paws said...

Loved this set - has so many possibilities and it is fun. Love your design and oh did I say i love flip flops too - and they are so versatile too.

CraftyGirl said...

Great job on our "Bright" challenge. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Rosemary said...

You're a lady after my niece's heart, she could live in her flip flops as well! LOL

This is such a fun, vibrantly colored card it just says HAPPY! It also says BRIGHT and that's one of our choices for Opus Gluei this time around. Thank you for sharing your happy, wonderful card with us on our challenge!

CG said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining our "Bright" challenge this week at OSAAT! Best, CG

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia I never wear flip flops, especially when its snowing....again, lol! Man come on summer. Great card.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...