Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Just a Note...

I wanted to share this cute sticky note holder that I created using an acrylic 5x7 frame and one of the new sets that was released today at Doodle Pantry.


I used a pad of sticky notes which I adhered with double sided tape to the frame. Easy Peasy! When I showed my Hubby he said; "thank you!" I didn't have the heart to tell him it wasn't for him so it now adorns his work desk. LOL!



I used Microsoft Word to place all of the elements from the set onto one piece of paper. The pencils and paper clip background were re-sized.I placed it onto a blue paper and then a bigger yellow paper which I then slipped in between the frame, added a pretty ribbon, and then my sticky note pad.
Check out the new releases over at Doodle Pantry and maybe do a little shopping while you are there... Here is the set that is free with purchase until April 24th... Check out my post below to see what I did with the set!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sparkle & Shine - Use a digital image
Artistic Inspiration -Anything but a card
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes

10 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is genius! I adore the use of the acrylic frame for the base... it gives one a perfect writing surface. What a great gift idea. Glad you husband likes it (hehe!)!

Glittered Paws said...

I made something similar to these a few years back for the girls in the office but this is brilliant so...guess what they are getting this year??? And Post it notes are fairly cheap. Great job on the layout.

Lizette Saaiman said...

Such a wonderful creative idea. Love the background design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this idea - absolutely fabulous!!

Penny said...

Very clever, and beautifully executed! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

this is a fabulous idea, and the theme of the papers for this creation is totally apt.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network this month

Claire x
(DT)

Sylvia said...

Fabulous idea, love the cover sheet and the post it note pad. Thanks for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

Sylvia DT xx

Patricia said...

Now that's pretty neat! Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.

Cammy404 said...

Georgia,
Great card! Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle challenge.
Cammy

April said...

What a neat project! You did a great job! Thanks for joining the SNS challenge!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...