Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February!

Happy first day of February everyone! Spring can't be too far behind now and visions of "love" are right around the corner with Valentine's day fast approaching! This is the perfect time to share a few cards that I made with a few of the new releases over at Doodle Pantry! Yup! It is new release day ove there and one of the reasons I am so happy to see the beginning of a new month! Laurie has outdone herself once again! Check out my cards...
First I used a parchment image from the new Parchment Paper release and also a few of the new Cowboy Gear set...


and the inside...

The designer paper is also from the Cowboy Gear set. This is a very wonderful set with lots of images for the "cowboy" in your life! Check it out!

My next card is done using a scroll from the Parchment Paper set again but this time I used it with the cute Cupid Turtle image. My parchment image was printed on a light yellow paper to give it more "age".



The blue design paper is also from the Turtle set. I used my Cricut die cutting machine to make the hearts. All the other papers are from my "scrap" pile.
Check out the storefor all of the great new images. Happy February everyone!
I would like to enter the following:
Bearly Mine - #71 Hearts Galore (2nd card)
Aud's Sentiments - Adult Valentine (1st card)
MilkCoffee Challenge- Valentine's (both cards)

17 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Georgia, you have outdone yourself -- not one but three fantastic creations. My favorite is the gorgeous, creative grouping of the first card The way you added the hemp is genius! Have a great weekend!!

Glittered Paws said...

Wow - three - what a great job on all of them - I am going to have to try the parchment and put different images inside, (try something outside of my comfort zone).

Marsha said...

Love how we can transpose images on top of images - beautiful job of that with your cowboy card. And I love the inside too. That is one of my new resolutions - to make the inside of the cards pretty. Nice job on both cards.

Desire Fourie said...

Georgia these ate gorgeous creations. Love the western one which is a perfect masculine card.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a brilliant card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Debbie said...

These are both wonderful!!! I was wondering how to use the parchment and now I know! I pinned these and will be CASEing them!!

Glenda Atkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Anderson said...

Oh Georgia, I am absolutely swooning over your two cards!! They are so creative, fabulous and wonderful! And such perfect embellishments too. Love 'em.

Linda

Penny said...

Love that cowboy card--love the image, sentiment & design! Great masculine card!
And your second card is too cute and a great vintage piece. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Elizabeth Hart said...

I just LOVE what you did with the parchment image - it is just so creative! LOVE all of these!!

Unknown said...

Oh my Georgia these are both wonderful cards! That first card is just amazing and I love the addition of the "rope". I also love how you used the parchment on the second card. I see so many ways to use that!

cotnob said...

This is a lovely selection of cards.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Barb said...

GREAT cards Georgia!! I really love how you combined the parchment paper digi with the western ones. Lovely work!!

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia GORGEOUS! I was so intimidated by the scroll, I've got so many ideas now, thanks you so much!

Natascha said...

Awesome cards! Thank you so much for joining our "Hearts Galore" Challenge over at Bearly Mine. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Lorianna said...

Love both of these cards!!
Hugs

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...