Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hot, Hot, Hot !


This a card I made using the Doodle Pantry image set Chili Peppers. I think it will be perfect for Valentine's day for my Hubby (even after almost 40 years) who still "turns me on" lol!
I used the color version and one of the sentiments. I used one of my Spellbinder Nestibilities dies to cut out the image and the paper behind it. My green background paper is from Recollections. A little baker's twine and the sentiment popped up on pop dots and it was finished. Pretty easy peasy!
Here is the inside...
Why don't you go over to Doodle Pantry and check out the challenge that is going on until the 24th of this month? Just for entering (using a Doodle Pantry image) you will receive the cutest set for free! That is def a "win-win" for sure!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Avenue 613 - #5 anything goes with a twist (love)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Always anything Goes
Word Play #1 - Anything
Inspire Me Fridays - Always Anything Goes
Sweet and Sassy - Love/Valentine

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Georgia! Congrats on 40 years! Thanks for joining the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge this week.

Sheila H said...

This is a fun valentine card! Thanks for stopping by our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. Stop by again soon!

Cheryl said...

So cute and punny! I love this bunch of peppers

Glenda Atkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenda Atkins said...

Your husband will love it (40 years- congrats)!!

Penny said...

Oh, your card cracks me up! How funny! And perfect for your man! Fun design, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Crafting Vicky said...

What a great image and totally love the sentiments with it.

Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Dawn Frost said...

Great image for a Valentines card Georgia! I'm sure your Hubby loved it!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...