Thursday, February 14, 2013

Unfrogettable Valentine

Thought I would do a quick share here with all of you . I re-purposed a truffle container that I received for Christmas into this "holder of Dove chocolates" for my Hubby!


We both love Dove chocolates so I actually took ones from the bag he gave me for my birthday and placed them in this container...cheating I know (but I didn't want to eat all those chocolates by myself either! lol)
Hope you have a great day and find someone like I did to share it with...


I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
Forvever Friends- Fortnight Challenge/Anything Goes
MAWTT-Love is in the Air
My Heart Pieces - My Heart is For You
Sincerely Yours Creations - Valentine Love (new site! best of luck to them!!!)
Divas by Design -Love & Romance

14 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute gift for hubby. I would have eaten all the chocolates myself...lol. I am so happy to be on the Doodle Pantry Design Team with you. I look forward to getting to know you.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh, I love this Georgia! What a great gift idea. So fun and well done.

judith@poppy cottage said...

Great recycling, your box is so cute! It's so colourful, and the image is really sweet, love the handmade flower too. Thanks for joining us at Sincerely Yours, Judith xx

Unknown said...

Great idea and so effective. Thanks for joining us at Sincerely Yours hugs Txx

Anonymous said...

Hello, Fabulous use of recycling, a beautiful box. Thank you for joining us with our first challenge at Sincerely Yours. Lisa :)

Penny said...

Great job of recycling! Love the box, that fun image, the embellies, and that fabulous sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Desire Fourie said...

What a gorgeously decorated little gift box and I love that layered circle embellishment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marita said...

What a gorgeous creation♥. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week♥.

Hugs, Marita

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Debs said...

Gorgeous decorated box - and great recycling too :o)
Thanks for playing with the Divas and MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Karen said...

I love your altered box! Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

Karen

Rachel said...

What a gorgeous box, so cute..... I love it! Thank you for joining is at Forever Friends, hugs Rachel

Dawn Frost said...

I love to repurpose items, great idea, love it!

Cindy said...

Cute container! Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...