Thursday, February 21, 2013

Get in Shape!

This week at Jellypark Friends our challenge to you is to create a card or other paper-crafting item using different shapes! You will love what the DT has create for you. Check out the challenge at Jellypark Friends and plan on joining in the fun!
Claire is also introducing two new images to the delight of all! I have used one of these images in my card.



I used Copic markers to color my image. The border on the bottom of the card was done with the Artiste cartridge and my Cricut. The scallop circles were done with SU punches. I added some baker's twine from Hobby Lobby and the buttons are from Walmart. The blue designer paper is from Recollections and the other papers from my stash. I used a Tim Holtz distress ink to ink around the edges of almost everything. LOL!
Please check out the Jellypark Friends blog to see what our DT have created with both of these new images.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons challenge - Button Up
Milk Coffee - Make it Cute
Crafting for All Seasons - Dies and Punches
TTCD - Always Anything Goes

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun card. Love how you did the sentiment.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Dawn said...

Such a fun guy card!Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons in our Dies & Punches challenge!
Good Luck & I hope you can play next time too!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Ktrafty Karen said...

Thank you so much for joining in with us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight.

And good luck!

Huggles,
Karen. DT.xx

Penny said...

Georgia, this turned out so great! Love the coloring, papers, design, distressing, and great embellies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...