Thursday, February 28, 2013

For a Child...

Today I have a new challenge for you from Lia Stampz. The challenge is to paper craft something for a child's birthday! I decided to create a journal for the "big day" where all of the festivities of the day could be journal-ed. My book is from the dollar spot at Michael's. I actually got it on sale after Christmas for $.50. What a deal! I knew that I could create something with it and this idea just "clicked"! My image is a new one from Lia Stampz that I have colored using Copic and Promarkers. The sentiment, stars and the planet are from a stamp set that I have had for years!
Here is what I created...





Why not check out the challenge and play along? You can also check out the other new images that are available from Lia Stampz.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes
Sassy Studios - Stars in our Eyes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Penny said...

Love that image on the background--it is so cute and the colors and pattern so much fun! Love your little planet and the great sentiment, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

stampingtink said...

This is just adorable! Love the journal, papers, image and all those start! Thanks so much for joining us at Dare to Be Sassy Thursday for Sassy Studio Designs and make sure to come back and play again next week!

Hugs,

Susan, SSD DT

Jac’s Playground said...

This is fabulous, what a great way to record the day, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...