Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bee Mine!

Cardz TV has a Valentine's Day challenge going on right now and I thought I would join in the fun! The challenge is to make 3 cards which are 3x3 inches for kids. I used my Create a Critter 2 cartridge and Elegant Edges to make my cards. Here they are...

I used the postage stamp cut to do my background paper on each of the cards using a Recollections paper. I tied baker's twine onto each of them and then added my die cut pieces. I used a sentiment from Cardz TV for the hearts and cut out my other 2 sentiments with my Cricut Expression. I love how these turned out! I hope my grandchildren do too! Here is a close up of each card...



I used small pieces of scrap paper to cut out each image. The inside reads, "Happy Valentine's Day !
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Cardz TV - (3)-3x3 inch valentines for kids
Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - valentines
Little Scrap Pieces - 3x3 kidz valentines

10 comments:

girlia said...

Wow, these kid kardz are just too adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute set of cards! They are sure to love them! Thanks for joining us over at Little Scrap Pieces! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

DIANA L. said...

These are just adorable I love the set your patterned paper is perfect.

Thank you for joining us at Little Scrap pieces.
LSP--DT member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Fabulous set of cards...so cute! Thanks for joining us at LSP.
Jayne x

Penny said...

OMGosh, Georgia, these are just darling! Love that postage stamp die cut, love the papers, the images and the fun sentiments! Your grandkids should just love these! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Karen said...

just so charming love this set of adorable cards. Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

Melissa said...

So cute, love that owl, thanks for joining CTVS!

MagsB said...

Oh these are so cute! I love the postage-stamp borders of your pretty papers! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

mum of two said...

What cute little cards! Love the paper you chose. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Cardz TV Stamps Kidz Kardz challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Shelly said...

What an adorable set of cards! The cuts are super cute and you've paired them each perfectly!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Scrap Pieces.
Shelly

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...