Thursday, February 7, 2013

Have You Had Your Jelly(park) Today?

Jellypark friends has 2 new releases and a challenge for you! Claire has drawn two wonderful new images for you. Check them out :



The challenge this time around is "all about sweetness". Show us your creation using something "sweet". I used a cute image from Jellypark Friends using the Cupcake girl. My card was made by using my Cricut Expression machine to cut out all of the elements on the card. I used my Cuttlebug with two different folders to do both the sun and the blue sky. My image was colored with Copic markers and then I used Pop dots to give it some depth. My sentiment was stamped using a retired Stampin' Up stamp and then placed in the middle of the sun (after I also used the dotted Swiss folder on it).


I would love to have you go over to Jellypark Friends and see all the "sweetness" that has been created by our talented design team and then try your hand at joining in!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Craft Us Crazy - Get to cutting
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes



5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Georgia this is such a fun creation and I love the fussy cut around him.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

pinky said...

What a lovely little scene, she is cute. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Pinky

Penny said...

Georgia, this scene is just adorable! Love the fun die cuts, the darling image, and the embossing. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

Lovely Card

Thanks for join us at crafty sentiments designs

Greets Claudia

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is adorable... now I want to go to the beach!

Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Challenge!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...