Thursday, January 31, 2013

Doodle Me This!

Tomorrow are the new releases over at Doodle Pantry! So...I thought I would share a card that I made with one of January's releases...


This cute little bird is masquerading as a honey bear! How sweet is this?! I used the colored image and then added the sentiment (also from the set) below it. My background was inked with the French Script stamp from Stampin' Up. My flowers were made with dryer sheets and Tattered Angels glimmer spray. I added a little glitter around the edges. Pretty easy layout as I wanted your eye to be drawn to the image. Hope you enjoy it! Make sure and check out Doodle Pantry tomorrow for the new releases. You are going to love them!

3 comments:

Penny said...

That is just the sweetest image, Georgia! Love him! Love the pretty colors & papers you chose for him and your cool flowers, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Glenda Atkins said...

I made my last card of the month with this little guy too. He is just the sweetest, love your card!

Dawn Frost said...

I love this little bear, he's so cute! The background paper is perfect for him, great card Georgia!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...