Monday, January 14, 2013

Under the Weather?

Faith over at Delightful Inspirations is starting a new company and blog, "From the Heart". I wish her the best of luck! I love her images and found her once again on Facebook. She has a new sketch challenge going on along with the new site. Here is the sketch:


Here is the card that I created using one of her new images and sentiments. The image set is called "Drenched".


I colored it using Copic and a blue Sakura glimmer pen. Papers are from Recollections (prints) and Stampin' Up (solids). The vellum circle was cut from a piece of junk mail. Yup! It had printing on it too! I ran it through my Cuttlebug using an embossing folder from Paper Studios called Mesh Texture. You can't even see the printing anymore! The hearts were cut using my Cricut and Create a Critter 2 cartridge. The smallest one in front is on a pop dot. I really like how this turned out. I usually have a hard time following sketches but this time I only deterred a little bit with the extra two hearts. Not too bad for me! lol!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

I Heart card Sketch - follow the sketch above
613 Avenue Create challenge #2 - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Always anything Goes
OSAAT - Anything Goes
Make It Monday 123 - Anything Goes


7 comments:

Margaret said...

What a wonderful get well card. Love the image. Saw it on MIM
Hugs
Margaret M

Unknown said...

Sweet card! I love the colors!

CraftyGirl said...

Such a cute card and image. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Billie A said...

Really cute card. Reminds me of the Washington state with the rain. I saw you on MIM. Love this card.

Imke said...

Thanks for joining the Sketch Challenge @ Delightful Inspiration (previously Designed2Delight) with this beautiful card. Love the colors and the vellum circle.

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely creation this is! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

Lisa Minckler said...

Cute, cute, cute!! That image is just adorable and so well coordinated by you to design a pick me up and feel better card!

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...