Friday, January 25, 2013

Jellypark Time!

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a card I created using one of the new release images from Jellypark Friends. This gardener so brings back memories of my childhood! My Grandmother loved to garden and I have carried the love of gardening on for her. My "Nanny" was wonderful to watch in her garden...planting, weeding and watering. She loved it and taught me the names of so many wonderful, beautiful plants. I still plant lavender by my garden gate as she always told me it would bring good luck to your home! Here is my card...


Check out the challenge this time around which is "Button Up",and see all of the wonderful creations made by the talented DT!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Love your card, Georgia! You did a great job with the gardener! (I have black thumbs, so didn't use this one.) Love the papers & colors you chose for her, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...