Friday, January 25, 2013

Be Mine?

At Lia Stampz this week the challenge is to create a card, or layout for your Valentine. I used one of her new release images to create my card. I didn't use the expected red, pink, and white colors associated with the day but instead went with colors that are a little more "vintage look". The image is called, "Its Secret". I placed a small Martha Stewart punched butterfly on his finger... Here is what I created...


Check out the challenge at Lia Stampz and join in the fun! Have a great weekend everyone! My hubby is taking me away for the weekend in honor of my birthday. Can't wait to relax and have some fun!

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card...Love the fab image and great colours.xxx

Creations by Shirl said...

This turned out really cute and that butterfly on his finger is cute idea!

Desire Fourie said...

Loving your card. Happy birthday and enjoy celebrating it.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Penny said...

Aw, this is too sweet! Love that image & your addition of the 'fly! Love the great papers you used, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the butterfly on his finger.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...