Friday, June 29, 2012

Are You "Waving" ?

We have a new challenge for you at Jellypark Friends, and as July 4th celebrations are almost here for the USA it is going to be:

Waving!

Let's create projects that show anything that waves - flags, banners, hands, oceans...just let your imagination run wild!
I used an image called, "Best Friends". I used some glitter yarn to fringe around the image as I thought it looked like "waving".
See what you can do for our challenge and remember to "wave"!
Claire has also released two new images in the store:


I know that these will be wonderful for summer fun and back to school... I can't wait to create with them. How about you?
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Crafty Creations - Embellish with at least 3 different embellishments (yarn, rhinestones and my circle pinwheel)
Paper Shelter - Punches /Dies (my circle was made using 4 punched out circles and my image was made using a Spellbinder die)

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is full of gorgeousness. Just love it especially your handmade circle embellishment. Wishing you a wonderful creative weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

Glenda Atkins said...

Love this image that you have coloured so beautifully also love the glitter yarn fringe it is very effective and just plain fun:O)

Lindsey said...

Your glitter yarn is the perfect embellishment! Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations Challenges!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at TPS…..

Hugs Judith

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...