Monday, June 11, 2012

Things With Wings...

Ouch...! I blew it big time! This post for the challenge at Lia Stampz should have been up on June 5th! I hope that they will forgive me. I have had so much going on in my personal life that on most days I don't know if I am "coming or going"! Anyway... The challenge is "Things with Wings" and you have until June 14th to join us. Here is my card... I love this sweet image by Lia and I hope you do too. Check out the images and challenge over at Lia Stampz. I would like to enter into the following: Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes Make It Monday - Anything Goes Creative Inspirations - Inspired by Butterflies Cute & Girlie - Cute as a Button (On my flower)

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the buton centre to flower , and the frame for the sweet image . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Georgia. Fab card, love the design and that cool image. Great butterfly too!

Sue said...

Georgia, love this adorable image. Colors are wonderful too. I am sure they will forgive you, Live Happens!! Hope everythng is ok with you and yours.

Hugs
Sue

Michelle said...

Beautiful layout for this sweet image!!

Thank you for sharing with us at make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Kianel said...

Super cute card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations paints challenge!
Good Luck!
Love from France, Kianel.

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

So sweet! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Cute as a button challenge and good luck!

Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...