Monday, June 4, 2012

Critter Challenge!

First I want to welcome the new design team members to Critter Sketch. Welcome aboard! Next; I have another challenge from Critter Sketch. This time it is an "Odd Recipe". You are to incorporate 1 ribbon, 3 buttons and 5 brads somewhere on your creation. That's it! Here is my card done with an image from Stamp & Create:
I colored with Copics and wish I would have made her hair a little lighter...oh well! My sentiment is an old stamp and I used another stamp for the starfish on the tab. The tab punch is from Stampin' Up. I used kraft paper for my card base and drew on the sun then added a circle of paper to the middle.My sentiment was stamped on a die cut from a Spellbinder die.I distressed all edges with Tim Holtz distress ink (tea dye). Check out the challenge at Critter Sketch Challenge blog and all of the lovely creations one by the design team! Happy Monday everyone!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Teamie~
Love your beach scenery too...
Awesome card..
Enjoy your evening....

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful beach scene and such an adorable image of the girl, fab colouring and design!

Rachel said...

Cute card! Love the image. Wedgie xxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...