Friday, June 15, 2012

Lia Challenge

Today starts another challenge at Lia Stampz. I used a new image called Summer Lia Photograph. I also used my Cricut to cut out the trees and car from some colored card stock. The image was colored with Copics and then cut out to place on my scene. I like the way it turned out and I hope you do too!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Paper Pretties - Summer Inspiration (That's when I get to travel!)
Creative Card Crew - Song Inspired..."On the Road Again" by Willie Nelson
Little Miss Muffet - Lots of Layers

4 comments:

LittleCraftsbyLia said...

Hey there,

thanks so much for joining the Creative Card Crew on this week's Challenge "Inspired by a Song"!

Make sure to check back to see who'll be drawn as Top Three and who'll be our Winner.

Hugs and good luck, Elisa (DT)

Glenda Atkins said...

Fantastic scene you created Georgia, love it!

Mary J said...

Georgia, I love this gorgeous scene - just brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet!

Mary J x

lis-m said...

great card, loving those papers too...
thanks for joining us over at Miss Muffet challenges this week. Good luck!
Hugs x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...