Friday, June 1, 2012

Boy Challenge for You!

This time around at Jellypark Friends our challenge is all about the "boys" in your life! We want to see cards, projects, or layouts that were done with boys in mind. I chose to work with one of the images called Pirate. This is a decoupage page so lots of cutting and lots of layers but so worth the effort! I loved that it came already colored...all I did was cut and layer using pop dots! My sentiment is a freebie from "somewhere out there"...just not sure from who. (If you know please let me know so I can give them their due credit!) Such a fun card to make! My palm trees were created using my Cricut Expression and the Formal Occasions cartridge.
I used my Cuttlebug and an embossing folder from Tim Holtz for my brown background. I used a punch from Stampin' Up for the edge of my sentiment paper. The sunburst behind the image and the small star on the sentiment were from my scrap bag. Not sure where I got it from). I love how this card turned out! Here are a couple of close ups for you...
Make sure to go over to Jellypark Friends and check out the challenge and the new image release waiting for you to discover! I would like to enter the following challenges: 4 Crafty Chicks - Branching Out Challenge #92 Aud's Sentiments - Use any sentiment C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Background Texture Southern Girls challenge - Dying to Die Cut!(My palm trees)

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the scene....great colours.Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous boys card Georgia, adorable image and I love that sentiment, so true! Have a good week-end!
glendaXX

carol said...

Hi your card is gorgeous, fab scene, our challenge this week at CRAFT was background txt...(words) thanks for thinking of us anyway, x carol

Lori Turner said...

Awesome boy card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

Aunty Sue said...

what perfect sentiment and so right thanks for sharing at CRAFT this week

Debs said...

Wonderful card - great sentiment.
Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments with us this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Tamie said...

Wonderful boy card! Loving the colors the trees and oh the sentiment which is so true. thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...